Your HVAC legal questions answered
Clearscope Legal are specialists in legal issues in HVAC. If you’re a HVAC business and need a contract reviewed, we’ll provide advice tailored to your industry. If you need a new contract, we can prepare a document that covers all your needs as a HVAC business.
HVAC business must comply with a range of standards, codes and other technical requirements. Clearscope Legal has advised HVAC clients on well-known standards such as AS/NZS 5149, industry codes like the Refrigerant Handling Code of Practice, and legal requirements regarding electromagnetic emissions. If you need help with technical legal matters in HVAC, speak with us.
Clearscope Legal provides advice on a range of laws unique to the HVAC sector, such as:
- Australia-wide laws applicable to flammable hydrocarbon refrigerants
- ARC licensing under the Ozone Protection and Synthetic Greenhouse Gas Management Act and Regulations
- Refrigerated air-conditioning licensing in Victoria under the Victorian Building Act and Regulations
- In NSW, refrigeration and air-conditioning work under the Home Building Regulation
- Gas work licenses in Queensland under the Petroleum and Gas Act and Regulations.
The Clearscope difference
We are a leading boutique commercial law firm based in Melbourne. Our lawyers are commercial law specialists, with many years of experience both in private practice and as in-house counsel for local corporate groups and international businesses.
Free initial consultation
Contact us for a free initial meeting with one of our expert lawyers
Trusted by these businesses Australia-wide
When you work with us, you’re in good company